Key features are detailed below and full details are available to download.
- Status indicators such as Privacy of speech (Green), Door Monitoring/Lock releasing (Red) indicatorsThe Telephone handsets and video Monitors are totally compatible in design so as to standardise all systems for ease of spares and installation.
- Full privacy of speech and residents can only release a door when their flat has been called by a visitor.
- Fully electronic isolation. A problem with a handset in one flat will not effect the operation of the rest of the system e.g damaged cable/handset or handset left off the hook.
- No limit to the number of controller on High Rise systems
- Each controller can manage up to 16 flats.
- 8 main Digital panels and up to 2 additional landing panels per controller
- Sarel IP55 cases as standard.
- Individual apartment privacy times, four individual ring volumes and two wires to a flashing Strobe for the ’Hard of Hearing’.
- Tradesman facility with GMT/BST automatic switching for the time clock.
- Battery back option as standard.
All the above functions are programmable at the controller via two 8 way dil switches. The strobe requires no additional power supply or extra cabling between apartment and controller.
Full specifications for Selectline High Rise systems are available to download from the bottom of this page.
Please download product sheets and brochures by clicking on the list below, Technical data can be downloaded by clicking on the TAB above.
Select Product Brochure
Please download the available Technical Data by clicking on the list below.
High Rise Audio Installation Manual
High Rise Video Installation Manual
High Rise Audio Specification
High Rise Video Specification